Brendan Oxford på Beer Studio i Umeå hyllar norrländska kollegor i vår enkätserie. Och visst fixar ni lite svar på engelska!
Vad var det bästa med 2021 på ditt bryggeri?
– We launched our new blueberry julmust with our Pop Art-brand this fall and it’s been a smash hit! We’ve also made some updates to our beer recipes and are particularly pleased with how we’ve turned up the volume on our Mixtape IPA.
Vad var det sämsta med 2021 på ditt bryggeri?
– Like everyone else, the pandemic has continued to be challenging for us.
Vad skulle ett beslut om gårdsförsäljning betyda för er?
– It’ll be a nice addition to our events and Folkis Fredag (pop-up folköl shop), and being able to do some small special releases would be very cool.
Vilket svenskt bryggeri imponerade mest på dig under 2021?
– I was super impressed by Skellefteå Bryggeri’s Vintage Ale, which certainly earned its win at Nolia Beer this year.
Vilken ölstil vill du se mer av från svenska bryggerier under 2022?
– I’ve got a soft spot for Scottish ales and would love to see more of those, and not just the Wee Heavy’s, the lower ABV ones too! With the low bitterness and sweet malt character I think they can be a really accessible option to those who are unsure about whether they like beer.